Nov 27, 2011

Trekking in the high Mountains

Everest BC and three high passes.

The 9-Nov, I sent a team of super trekkers home towards Denmark, after yet another fantastic trip in the Himalayan Mountains.

I feel both fortunate and privileged to be allowed to guide a group of happy and exciting people around the heart of the Khumbu - Everest valley, and thereby show them what makes me travel here again and again..We had some challenges along the way in terms of disease - Khumbu cough, which led some to have good and bad days….Well it is not easy to be a trekker ;) I feel however that is nothing compared to the many and great days we had on the trek. Three fantastic passes, where especially the last-Renjo pass appear as something unique. We had on all the passes and peak sunshine and great weather ... believe me, it is not always like that.







All fotos are taken by me on the trip. Check www.topas.dk for more info and date for the next departure in spring 2012.