Jul 27, 2013

Back from Caucasus and Elbrus

Just returned from the Caucasus and Mount Elbrus.
I have guided two groups of pretty cool clients to the top of Eroupa - We all got a good experience and sometimes a struggle the last few meters to the top ;) All in all, 27 out of 28 clients reached the summit with me this time
Congratulations to all of you.                      

Young Danish client on Elbrus: Photo by: Jakob Urth

The trip to the Caucasus was also for me, a part of my preparations and training for my next Himalayan expedition. Things are getting ready and soon I can present the project here on my Blog.

As another part of my training to the Himalayas, I am going to Chamonix / mont Blanc in about a week from now. I have to work and train with a couple of Danish and foreign friends. If you are around let me know..... I´m in for some alpine climbing :)


Summit of Elbrus: Photo by Jakob Urth


bad weather on the way to the top. Photo by Jakob Urth

Russian greatness. Photo by Jakob Urth