Aug 24, 2013

Heavy training in the Alps - Himalaya next in line

Back in Denmark after three weeks in the French Alps.
Three super weeks of hard physical training and a lot of climbing of the classic Chamonix routes and a few new ones.

Initially I had the task to guide two friends up on the Mont Blanc - A mountain that evokes many memories of my first trips in the mountains and especially the beautiful Chamonix.
cool trip with many experiences and impressions of the two brothers - You are both cool and very well done. ;)


I also climbed some more interesting routes and tested my technical and mental skills
.... Which is important when my next project is altitude climbing in the Himalayas and the the seriousness of gravity
is present!!

I made Aiguille du Chardonnet via two routes in two days. Super climbing and pretty good and stable conditions
The North Buttress and The North-West Couloir where both routes we descended by the normal route.