Sep 21, 2014

Summer 2014 - My way

As always, or as the last several years, this summer has been busy traveling and working in the Mountains.
Although I have been much in the mountains the last few months, it has not been without knowing what happened on K2 this summer. oh my god ... how awesome is that!! A season on K2 which finally was successful and where many reached the top without the use of artificial oxygen.  In addition a year or season with "only" one death on the mountain!! R.I.P
Several of those who reached the summit and down safely are friends of mine. I have now received a lot of info from the mountain and my plans for the mountain is now started.... :-)

Well, back to my summer.
on the way - Elbrus. Photo by Jakob Urth
As last year, I was guiding on Elbrus. An easy ascent where I had two groups from the Danish company Topas. Great people who all got some experience to future climbs and who could enjoy the view from Europe's highest mountain. Great days ......
It was also this summer when I finally got started my own company. First real trip also went to Elbrus and with 100% success.
My setup is different than the other Companies I guide for and offer the climb. small groups, great service and very experienced guide team

Sun on Elbrus. Photo by Jakob Urth


 Much more on that later - there will be a brand new website and Facebook page for my company.
A little bonus info before it all Works: I will be offering and make special trips all over the World. Mountain expeditions to places and areas no other offer in Denmark and in particular to the Arctic and Himalaya 

Keep an eye on my site for updates.