Dec 6, 2014

My 2014 - himalayan autumn season





Well,I was back in the high himalayan this fall ... as usual, and this season was definitely one of the best. Not because I got on top of new, high and technical peaks - which I did not, but because the people I guided this time was very special. Good weather and good snow conditions made our ascent of Island Peak a pleasure and nice experience.
On the way to the high mountains. Photo by Kaji Sherpa
Check out some good shots from our trip:





Naming of the peaks photo by Kaji Sherpa
Jakob Urth make new plans - new lines. Photo by Kaji sherpa
Jakob Urth and Kaji Sherpa - Summit of Island Peak
Party in Lukla....
Sun and happy times on the way back . Photo by Kaji Sherpa





My group on the climb. Photo by Kaji


rental shoes in kathmandu
Jakob Urth pulling hard