Jan 21, 2015

Aconcagua again again...


Back from another climb in Argentina....
This time I had a small but very strong team from Denmark, Norway and Sveden - Super cool group. X-mas was on the Mountain and newyear in Mendoza - what more do you need.
Snow and alot of wind the first week or so...those of you who had been there know that Aconcagua without wind just dosen happen :-) Cool mountain and I have alot of good friends there. Good times! We summit the 28. of december in perfekt weather. I think it was my 9 or 10. time on the summit but the view was by far the best ever... check out some of my photos.
10th time on the summit - Photo by Jakob Urth


Sveden and Denmark on the summit - foto jakob Urth










 
 Friends, rock and sun..

Perfekt weather - Photo by Jakob Urth


Climbing outsite Mendoza - Rikke makes a cool attempt
6b rock outsite Mendoza